Application for the July 2022 intake has closed.
Application for the next available intake - July 2023 intake - will open later this year, in November.
Only paid applications made via the online application portal will be processed. Click here to view the step-by-step guide for the eApplication.
National Servicemen may apply and if successful, will have a place reserved until the completion of their National Service.
You should have the following documents (where applicable) in soft copy ready before making the online application. Each file size should be less than 4MB. You may download the Document Checklist to help in your preparation.
- Academic certificates and transcripts (e.g. GCE 'A' levels, Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma, NUS High Diploma, GCE 'O' levels, SAT and ACT).
- Portfolio showcasing non-academic achievements such as, but not limited to:
- Co-curricular activities
- Community service or volunteer work
- Leadership roles
- Work experience (internships, traineeships, job shadowing, etc)
- Entrepreneurship start-ups or competitions
- Certificates and testimonials
- Referrals (from teachers, organisations, national service)
- NRIC/11B or Passport (international students)
- Certificates and testimonials for National Service (if applicable)
- Supporting medical documents (if applicable)
- A 500-word reflection essay on the following topic:
"From your personal experience, select ONE quality that you have acquired. Describe how you acquired it and why this quality is important to you."
The application and selection processes are as follow:
- A non-refundable application fee of S$15 (Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents) and S$30 (International Students), inclusive of GST, is charged for each application. Each applicant should submit only one application form.
- All applications must be accompanied by copies of supporting documents.
- Applicants may select up to four choices of their preferred programmes during application. The four choices are ranked from first to last choice, and applicants are shortlisted and invited for interviews based on their choices. If you do not meet the shortlisting criteria for the first programme choice, you will be considered for your second choice, and so on.
In addition, applicants who have interest in the Early Childhood Education and/or Social Work programmes should note the following:
- For Early Childhood Education and Social Work programmes – besides meeting the course requirements, applicants are required to rank these programmes within the first and second choice to be considered for shortlisting for interview.
- Once the application is submitted, the programme choices and ranking are deemed as final. It is not possible to make any changes.
- The four-stage selection process for SUSS full-time programmes, comprises a 30-minute essay, a 12-minute cognitive test, a group discussion, and an individual or cluster interview, will be done on the spot within the same day.
- On Selection Day, all your original and photocopies of educational certificates, result transcripts and other supporting documents must be presented to SUSS for verification. All non-English international qualifications should be translated into English with Notarial Certification.